Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
2011 Blogaronis by the Springfield Bloggers Association
Monday, May 9, 2011 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CDT)
Join us on Monday, May 9, for the 2011 Blogaronis.
Rather than formally nominating and voting as we have in years past, we will spend the evening celebrating blogging in 417-land with dinner, drinks, and Dundie-style awards. Translation: everyone who RSVPs will receive a Blogaroni!
Here's how it works:
- RSVP using Eventbrite.
- Wait patiently to receive your Blogaroni assignment. This 2-3 weeks might be a good opportunity to decide what to wear to our blue-jeans-and-flip-flops event. Assignments will be issued 1-2 weeks before the event.
- Check your email for your Blogaroni assignment.
- Scour your assignment's blog, Twitter account, and other online properties. A Google search might be appropriate.
- Identify 3-4 unique qualities about your assignment.
- Choose one unique quality and create a Blogaroni category for it.
- Make or buy a "trophy" for your Blogaroni category for less than $5. Be creative and have fun with it.
- Bring yourself and your trophy to the Blogaronis on May 9. Be prepared to issue a short speech about your category. Also be prepared to give an acceptance speech for the category you will win.
Please plan to attend.
When & Where
Springfield Bloggers Association
The Springfield Bloggers Association is a loosely-organized group of bloggers from 417-land. We meet about once a month to network and talk shop.